Lavinia Lingerie offers both standard and express delivery options.
Standard Shipping (Domestic US and International Orders )
All orders with standard shipping are mailed out by first-class mail by the United States Postal Service. Please note that credit card authorization and address verification must be obtained before your shipment can be processed.
International Shipments: Please note that international first-class mail deliveries can take anywhere from one (1) to six (6) weeks due to customs clearance and local mail carrier processing.
International Customers: If you decide to use a freight forwarder, Lavinia Lingerie is not responsible for the shipment once delivered to your US-based mailing agent (i.e., the US freight forwarder).
SHIPPING PROMOTIONSFree Shipping Offer
Free shipping offers are dependent upon the "Ship-To" Address and in select circumstances, a minimum purchase amount (before any applicable sales taxes) may apply (see details below).
- Free Standard Shipping for Orders over $50.00 (US destinations)
- Free Standard Shipping for Orders over $100.00 (Canadian destinations)
- Free Priority Mail Shipping for Orders over $200.00 (US destinations)
- Free International Shipping for Orders over $150.00
- USPS First Class Mail within the US: $2.99
- USPS Priority Mail within the US: $6.99
- International Mail Canada: $9.99
- International Mail: $13.99 (for orders below $150.00 shipping to countries including Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UK, Virgin Islands. If your country is not listed and you wish to place an order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please note that all shipping rates referenced above are effective as of June 2015. All orders are shipped out using the United States Postal Service.
Lavinia Lingerie's products are imported into the United States of America (USA), predominantly from member countries of the European Union. As such, you may be charged around 20% in customs duties and taxes when an order is shipped to Canada. Import duties and taxes are applied by Canadian Customs and customs brokerage fees are collected by the local delivery company when delivered. We declare the full value of each item purchased. Lavinia Lingerie does not collect duties and taxes and cannot predict what your charges may be. Any applicable duties, taxes and brokerage-related fees are the customer's sole responsibility. If you have questions about any applicable Canadian duties and taxes, please contact the Canada Border Services Agency. All of our products are priced in US dollars (USD). Your credit card company may also add a charge for currency conversion. If you have questions regarding charges associated to currency conversion, please contact your credit card company.International Orders
Lavinia Lingerie's products are imported into the USA, predominantly from member countries of the European Union. Dependent upon on the jurisdiction of your international shipping address (i.e., locations outside of the USA including US territories), you may be charged customs duties and taxes. Import duties and taxes are applied by your local Customs authority and customs brokerage fees are collected by the local delivery company when delivered. We declare the full value of each item purchased. Lavinia Lingerie does not collect duties, taxes and brokerage fees and cannot predict what your charges may be. Any applicable duties, taxes and brokerage-related fees are the customer's sole responsibility. If you have questions about any applicable duties and taxes, please contact your local Customs authority. All of our products are priced in US dollars (USD). Your credit card company may also add a charge for currency conversion. If you have questions regarding charges associated to currency conversion, please contact your credit card company. Some items may be subject to additional shipping charges because of size or weight, if gift box is chosen.
If you abandon or return your package, you are responsible for all shipping charges.Estimating Delivery Dates
If you're trying to estimate when your package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and address verification must be obtained before your shipment can be processed.
- We use the United States Postal Service (USPS) for all shipments and as such, deliveries are subject to USPS standard hours of operation (i.e., Monday through Saturday, excluding Federal holidays).
On the day your order is shipped, we will send you an e-mail with your order tracking number. These email confirmations are generally sent at end of day.Discreet Packaging
It's safe to ship to your purchase to your home or work place without revealing what's inside. Your order will arrive in a standard white, tear-proof poly envelope, and the shipping label will NOT mention the word "lingerie". Specifically, the return address will show the sender as LAVINIA.
Please note that all international shipments are subject to the customs regulations and laws of both the country of origin and the country of destination. While we are mindful of the sensitivities associated with revealing the contents of our customers' orders, customs authorities require that we provide a full description of package contents, along with the Harmonized System Tariff Code. With you in mind, we try to limit the description to the underlying product name (e.g., bra; NOT lace cleavage-boosting bra), fabric content, country of product origin and tariff code.Last Updated: February 21, 2016